7 things why we love the “Mother”
The “How I Met Your Mother” season 9 episode 16 was the most watched episode of the season. And, like the majority of the show’s viewers, it left us wanting for more. This episode is by far our favourite and all we can say is that we need more of the “Mother”. The more we see of her, the more we grow to love her.
Isn’t she adorable?
Here is our list of things of why we love the “Mother”:
1. She’s super nice. The “Mother” might be one of the nicest people you would ever meet. She is the Good Samaritan who would, in an instant, wholeheartedly call you her roomie so that you could have a place to stay even though you’ve just met each other.
2. She’s selfless enough to take a stranger in her band without knowing that that said stranger would turn out to be a devil in disguise.
3. She has the voice that would cause the heavens to open. In episode 16 entitled “How Your Mother Met Me”, she sang “La Vie En Rose’ while playing the ukulele. After that scene, all we wanted to do was hit the replay button in youtube because when she sings “angels sing from above”.
4. She bakes cookies, which she would happily share with a stranger. She calls them “sumbitches”.
5. She’s so endearing that even the beautiful Rachel Bilson would hook up with her.
|"...when your eyes sparkle."|
|"I might have something to think about."|
6. She gives the best advice. Like when she asked Barney, “Do you want to continue playing the game or do you want to win?” This made Barney realize how he truly feels about Robin.
7. She’s perfect for Ted. She’s like the female version of him. We can’t wait to see how they first meet and we think it’s going to be legen—wait for it—dary. Legendary!