Learning New Hobbies!

Been really bored these past few days or maybe weeks and I have been caught up with work. I'm so glad I have this blog to share my overflowing thoughts and emotions lol :)

I really think it's time to make myself productive and learn a new hobby or hobbies! I'm thinking about painting, gardening or maybe continue my spanish lessons? I don't really know what and where to start but I know I'm gonna do something different starting this Monday :)

I have started redecorating my room and I love it! I'm thinking about putting wall decorations near my bed. I have made my mini office in the corner and finally, I have organized SOME of my accessories :) Wherein I realized that I need to buy new things. Not that I go out often but I think I really need to update my things especially my wardrobe :)

Gosh I've been blabbing too much here. Anyways, I can't wait to start on my new hobbies lol :)



Comments

Popular Posts