FIBA: Philippines vs. Iran

As I am writing this post, the Philippines is about to lose. 69 vs 83. This is not yet the final score but with 55 seconds left in the game, it takes a miracle for the Philippines to win. This is the first time I've watched them play and it pains me to watch because they're losing, we're losing.

This is why I don't watch sports so much because I always get sad if my team loses. I have always been an avid fan of Chicago Bulls before and when I was in College, I've been in love with Lakers and since then, I've watched NBA and many times I was heartbroken. From the recent NBA Finals, Lakers lost a couple of times and yes, I stopped watching the game. And because FIBA Asia was all over the news and even celebrities raved about it, I thought I would give it a try and watch a basketball again. And again, my team is losing. Or should I say, lost again. But I know in the hearts of many Filipinos, we are still Champions :) 

Go GILAS Pilipinas! :) 

Comments

Popular Posts