Subway Surfers


Subway Surfers is the one game my nephew can't stop playing. I don't really play much because once my nephew starts playing this, it would take a lot of time to get my iPad back :)

The loading page has tips about the game :)

Here's the start page of the game. I know, i know, there's a lot going on and we're going to inspect all of it lol ;)



And the game begins :) and yes, you can see your picture in the game and your high score below it :) hats me in a fedora hat lol

This game is really awesome but because I was used to playing temple run and tilting the iPad to get the coins and move, I had a hard time with this as you have to drag the boy from side to side to move.

Just like Temple Run 2, you have an option to save the game and continue playing it. But since i dont have any keys, I can't >_<

And this is the end page of the game :) yes, I just scored 345. Sorry was taking screenshots haha :)

Ofcourse you can buy powerups :)

And along the game, you will get these and you can upgrade them so you can use them longer :)

I haven't really played for mission but I just finished them while I was playing and ofcourse, thanks to my nephew, he plays a lot :)

Everytime you play, each day brings treasure :) if you play 5 days straight, youll get the mystery box :)

If you're out of hoverboards, the game gives you 3 so You can try :)

And last but not the least, the settings of the game :) 

Comments

Popular Posts