When You're Left Behind

Photo Credit


I never knew how much love could hurt until he hugged me tight and said our goodbye's. I'm getting softie again just thinking about it. Sobs.

When I first saw him in the arrival area, my heart skipped a beat and I was the happiest girl ever. I can't believe two weeks passed and now I have to say goodbye to my love. It breaks my heart to see him go but he needs to live his life and work like what he always do before he met me. Now all I can do is be thankful that it happened, that he finally fulfilled his promises :)

Have you ever been in a relationship where your partner needs to go somewhere to work or maybe he needs to go home to his country to work and save money for the future? Well, I feel you all! I couldn't be any sadder when we said goodbyes but as Air Supply sang, remember goodbye doesn't mean forever! :)


The Lemonberry Dreamer

Comments

Popular Posts