The Life Behind the Screen

Photo Credit


Somebody asked my dad, "So where is your daughter working now, the Nurse?" Well, he calmly said, she's just doing online jobs 'coz she doesn't have any experience in the hospital. Well, perhaps never will in the hospital but in some other areas, I might try. Hopefully.

I don't know what's more sad, the fact that people don't understand what I do or the fact that I cannot use the Profession I finished. I'm a nurse, always will be, but being a nurse is much more than just working in the hospital. I have always loved writing and I have made countless of blogs since I knew how to make one and now I'm sticking up to this blog. I realized hopping in blog after blog will just make my thoughts scatter like a bowl of popcorn spilled. Anyways, I just want to reach out to all the people who's been working hard online like me :) I am happy and contented of my job and I don't like it when people laugh at me because they think I'm weird. Lol, I probably am but I 'm happy I'm not like the rest of you.

I respect every work every people has and just because you can laugh doesn't mean you should.

I have met a lot of people who doubted this job and even the people closest to me had but they saw that I'm happy and I may not get paid well but it gets me going day after day.

Maybe I can be an online nurse, sharing my thoughts as a nurse and as a person but whatever I do, I will always wear a smile on my face :)

Hurray to all the online workers like me! :)


The Lemonberry Dreamer

Comments

Popular Posts