Blogger? Wordpress? Or What?

So I was thinking of what is the best platform out there especially for newbies like me. I couldn't choose between Blogger and Wordpress but so far, the first one is on the lead.

What I love about Blogger is the fact that it's free. And let's face it, we all need money and monetization in Blogger is easy because of Google Adsense. Well maybe not that easy as you need to apply for it and if you get lucky, your application will be approved. While I don't just blog to earn money, though I'm not complaining that I'm getting paid to maintain other blogs, I'm more of a passionate writer and not just writing for the sake of writing.

I've been working as a Freelance Writer and I have managed  a lot of website for almost 3 years and I guess it's time to build my own. But the only problem is, I don't know where to start. Should I make a new website or continue blogging in this blog? I really need help in this! So for those of you who can healp me, please email me! hahaha I'll embrace all your suggestions!

I want to blog about my travels, daily life, fitness and ofcourse, the food I prepare and recipes I come up with. I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in this area so I would be so happy to hear from all of you!

Please shoot me a message in our contact form! :)


Thanks ya'll!

Comments

Popular Posts