My Fifty Shades of Grey

There's a buzz buzz in the meadow! hahaha According to MTV, Nina Dobrev might be playing Anastasia Steele of the famous book Fift Shades of Grey! And I love it! hahaha I have been picturing Nina or Ian doing the roles but I think Chuck Bass from Gossip Girl or Chace Crawford can do the it too. 

Well, I have been reading the trilogy, thanks to my BFF Jean who introduced me to the book. I love how EL James wrote it with simplicity and jam packed with sexuality. hahaha The book has seriously a lot of steamy scenes that made me blush. Jean and I were joking how I wanted Christian Grey so much. :) I have finished reading all the books and I love it! I love the ending and every part of it.

Here's my list of actors who I want to play as Christian Grey:

1. Ian Somerhalder
2. Ed Westwick
3. Chace Crawford
4. Zac Efron (Okay, he might be young for this role, but he's a hottie that's why he made it up to my list) hahaha
5. Ashton Kutcher. He's The Man!
6. Bradley Cooper. I love that he speaks french FLUENTLY :)
7. Channing Tatum. I've always loved Channing from Step Up to The Vow and the list goes on :)
8. Chris Hemsworth. Ofcourse, a god could play this role. heheh I love him in Thor and I wouldn't mind seeing him again in Fifty Shades as Christian Grey :)
9. Dane Cook. My BEST BET! hahaha I think he fits Christian Grey perfectly :)
10. Hayden Christensen. He's a Jumper! Need I say more :p

I know this is a short list but, I think all the actors in the line up would play the role perfectly! As for the girls, here's my top 6 pickies:

1. Nina Dobrev. Ofcourse, both she and Ian is on my list :)
2. Amanda Seyfried. She's just, the best :)
3. Leighton Meester. Ofcourse, she's a beauty and she would fit Anastasia Steele's personality.
4. Mila Kunis. She's sexy. haha
5. Anne Hathaway. She was the girl in Brokeback Mountain :p
6. Scarlett Johansson. Yes, I would love to see her as brunette and be the bookish Anastasia Steele. Plus she's oozing with sex appeal!

What do you guys think?


Speak Up!


xoxo

RJ Lyn

Comments

Popular Posts