My ZALORA Wishlist

My Zalora Wishlist. Just browsed through Nuffnangs site and I stumbled upon this contest. I was hesitant to try it at first but, it won't hurt if I try, right? Well anyways, I love Zalora because it makes online shopping fun and easy. It's like everything you need is in one website. Because I'm an unemployed Newly Registered Nurse, buying things I need and "want" is hard. But 'nuff 'bout me, let's get started with my wishlist! Yeeha! :) I just love this simple joys I get whenever I enjoy doing something, and knowing I might get this for free makes me want to "dougie" dance. haha *wink* It's like Christmas and I'm telling Santa what I want, except that it's Zalora and it's still May :)
First on my list is ofcourse, a pair of heels. Every girls gotta have it. I know every woman would agree on this! A woman can't have enough shoes :) What I love about this Plain platform pumps from WADE is the simplicity of its overall elegance. And even though these heels are sky high, it's still a comfortable pair because of its platform in front. I would really look taller and elegant with this shoes. Yay! Not to mention sexayy!

Another item that can't be absent in a woman's closet is a bag. Bags speak more than you think they can. You can tell what a person's mood is through her bag. Now, what would this Bonita Large Shoulder bag mean if I were to use it? Bubbly and Chic. I love the classic blue and ofcourse, its design with the gold lock. It's perfect for this summer as I can pair it with my flats and maybe a maxi dress. I can use it anytime, anywhere. Oh, and it makes me wanna go to la isla bonita :)


I know, I know, I'm a plus size so when I saw that this Africa Maddie Tankini from Anemone is available on XL, I quickly hit the move to wishlist button. haha It's like I'm a kid again who finally found her favorite candy! I love the beach and the pool, I love dipping in water and I know this pair would make me look hotta  :) Geez, I love the design and the colors are just perfect for my curves :) I wouldn't be a pinay + without 'em curves.


This Miho Dress from Plains & Prints is definitely a must-have! I want my things to be flexible and this is one of them. I love the colors combined and the cut is perfect for me! I could use it to church with my flats and change footwear to heels for a party at night. Maybe a date with boyfie at a nice restaurant and Im'ma wear this would be perfect. :) Ahh, romatic colors in a romantic place.


Lastly, I chose this watch as Mother's Day is fast approaching and what a wonderful way to surprise my mom with Timex Watch? Not to mention she loves white and watches :) I wouldn't be here blogging about this if it hadn't been for my mom. I couldn't wait to see her smile when she opens her gift and see this watch! Ah, priceless moments! I love my mom.

Here's the 5 items added on My Zalora Wishlist:


Thank you so much NuffnangZalora for this contest, makes us ordinary people own extraordinary pieces :)

So guys don't forget to visit ZALORA now and they're also offering P250 voucher if you sign up! Yay!





xoxo
RJ Lyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Journey in Carrot Fantasy