Beauty Hacks You Need To Know
Here are simple ways to look beautiful by associating Vaseline, apple cider vinegar, baking soda, coconut oil and eggs into your beauty routine. Be beautiful in a matter of seconds by following these tips. Trust us, these beauty hacks are affordable and they’re as easy as 1,2,3.
- Adding baking soda to your regular shampoo prevents build-up.
- Mash strawberry and baking soda and you have yourself a good teeth whitening cream.
- Baking soda can be used as a face exfoliant by mixing it with your facial cleanser.
- Dabbing on some Vaseline on your pressure points before spraying on some perfume helps to prolong the fragrance.
- Make your own lip scrub by mixing Vaseline and sugar. Put the mixture on your lips and scrub away.
apple cider vinegar
- Instead of using drug store toners, opt for something less harsh. Put some apple cider vinegar on a cotton ball and apply on dark spots on your face. The vinegar corrects the hyper-pigmentation.
- Coconut oil has good anti-bacterial properties, which makes a good deodorizer.
- Dab some coconut oil on a cotton ball and wipe away your eye makeup with it.
- Unhappy with your puffy, dark under eye circles, dab on some egg whites on them to remove the swelling.
- Apply an egg white mask for combating super oily skin.
- Crack an egg and use it to make a hair mask. The properties in the egg will make your hair shiny and frizz free.